|Package | PIN:||FN | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Easy Interface to All Microprocessors
- Operates Ratiometrically or with 5 VDC Voltage Reference
- No Zero or Full-Scale Adjust Required
- 4-Channel or 8-Channel Multiplexer with Address Logic
- Internal Clock
- 0V to 5V Input Range with Single 5V Power Supply
- Standard Width 20-Pin or 24-Pin PDIP
- 28 Pin PLCC Package
- Resolution: 8 Bits
- Total Unadjusted Error: ±½ LSB and ± 1 LSB
- Single Supply: 5 VDC
- Low Power: 15 mW
- Conversion Time: 40 μs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC0848CCV/NOPB
The ADC0844 and ADC0848 are CMOS 8-bit successive approximation A/D converters with versatile analog input multiplexers. The 4-channel or 8-channel multiplexers can be software configured for single-ended, differential or pseudo-differential modes of operation.
The differential mode provides low frequency input common mode rejection and allows offsetting the analog range of the converter. In addition, the A/D's reference can be adjusted enabling the conversion of reduced analog ranges with 8-bit resolution.
The A/Ds are designed to operate from the control bus of a wide variety of microprocessors. TRI-STATE output latches that directly drive the data bus permit the A/Ds to be configured as memory locations or I/O devices to the microprocessor with no interface logic necessary.