|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 75)|
- Internal Sample-and-Hold Function
- Single +3V Operation
- Internal Reference Bias Resistors
- Industry Standard Pinout
- Resolution 8 Bits
- Maximum Sampling Frequency 15 MSPS (min)
- THD −54 dB (typ)
- DNL ±0.85 LSB (max)
- ENOB at 3.58 MHz Input 7.6 Bits (typ)
- Differential Phase 0.5 Degree (max)
- Differential Gain 1.5% (typ)
- Power Consumption 33 mW (typ) (excluding reference current)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC1173CIMTC/NOPB
The ADC1173 is a low power, 15 MSPS analog-to-digital converter that digitizes signals to 8 bits while consuming just 33 mW of power (typ). The ADC1173 uses a unique architecture that achieves 7.6 Effective Bits. Output formatting is straight binary coding.
The excellent DC and AC characteristics of this device, together with its low power consumption and +3V single supply operation, make it ideally suited for many video, imaging and communications applications, including use in portable equipment. Furthermore, the ADC1173 is resistant to latch-up and the outputs are short-circuit proof. The top and bottom of the ADC1173's reference ladder is available for connections, enabling a wide range of input possibilities.
The ADC1173 is offered in a 24-pin TSSOP package and is designed to operate over the -40°C to +75°C commercial temperature range.