|Package | PIN:||PGB | 44|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8-Channel Programmable Differential or Single-Ended Multiplexer
- Programmable Acquisition Times and User-Controllable Throughput Rates
- Programmable Data Bus Width (8/13 bits)
- Built-in Sample-and-Hold
- Programmable Auto-Calibration and Auto-Zero cycles
- Low Power Standby Mode
- No Missing Codes
- (fCLK = 12 MHz)
- Resolution: 12-Bits + Sign
- 13-Bit Conversion Time: 3.6 μs, Max
- 13-Bit Throughput Rate: 216 ksamples/s, Min
- Integral Linearity Error (ILE): ±1 LSB, Max
- Single Supply: +5 V ±10%
- VIN Range: GND to VA+
- Power Consumption
- Normal Operation: 34 mW, Max
- Stand-By Mode: 75 μw, Max
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC12048CIVF/NOPB
Operating from a single 5V power supply, the ADC12048 is a 12 bit + sign, parallel I/O, self-calibrating, sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with an eight input fully differential analog multiplexer. The maximum sampling rate is 216 kHz. On request, the ADC goes through a self-calibration process that adjusts linearity, zero and full-scale errors.
The ADC12048's 8-channel multiplexer is software programmable to operate in a variety of combinations of single-ended, differential, or pseudo-differential modes. The fully differential MUX and the 12-bit + sign ADC allows for the difference between two signals to be digitized.
The ADC12048 can be configured to work with many popular microprocessors/microcontrollers and DSPs including Tl's HPC family, Intel386 and 8051, TMS320C25, Motorola MC68HC11/16, Hitachi 64180 and Analog Devices ADSP21xx.
For complementary voltage references see the LM4040, LM4041 or LM9140.