|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Specified Over a Range of Sample Rates
- Variable Power Management
- Single Power Supply With 2.7-V to 5.25-V Range
- Compatible With the SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and DSP
- Key Specifications:
- DNL: 0.45 and 0.25 LSB (Typical)
- INL: 0.45 and 0.4 LSB (Typical)
- SNR: 72.3 dB (Typical)
- Power Consumption
- 3.6-V Supply: 1.5 mW (Typical)
- 5.25-V Supply: 7.9 mW (Typical)
Texas Instruments ADC121S021CIMF/NOPB
The ADC121S021 device is a low-power, single-channel CMOS 12-bit analog-to-digital converter with a high-speed serial interface. Unlike the conventional practice of specifying performance at a single sample rate only, the ADC121S021 is fully specified over a sample rate range of 50 ksps to 200 ksps. The converter is based upon a successive-approximation register architecture with an internal track-and-hold circuit.
The output serial data is straight binary, and is compatible with several standards, such as SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE, and many common DSP serial interfaces.
The ADC121S021 operates with a single supply that can range from 2.7 V to 5.25 V. Normal power consumption using a 3.6-V or 5.25-V supply is 1.5 mW and 7.9 mW, respectively. The power-down feature reduces the power consumption to as low as 2.6 µW using a 5.25-V supply.
The ADC121S021 is packaged in 6-pin WSON and SOT-23 packages. Operation over the industrial temperature range of 40°C to 85°C is ensured.