|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 12-Bit Resolution Delta-Sigma ADC
- Local Temperature Sensing
- Configurable Single-Ended and/or Pseudo-Diff.
- 2.56-V Internal VREF or Variable External VREF
- WATCHDOG Window Comparators with Status
and Mask Registers of All Measured Values
- Independent Registers for Storing Measured
- INT Output Notifies Microprocessor of Error Event
- I2C Serial Bus Interface Compatibility
- 9 Selectable Addresses
- TIME-OUT Reset Function to Prevent I2C Bus
- Individual Channel Shutdown to Limit Power
- Deep Shutdown Mode to Minimize Power
- TSSOP 16-Lead Package
- Key Specifications
- ADC Resolution 12-Bit
- Supply Voltage Range 3 V to 5.5 V
- Total Unadjusted Error –0.45%/+0.2%
- Integral Non-Linearity ±1 LSb
- Differential Non-Linearity ±1 LSb
- Operating Current 0.56 mA
- Deep Shutdown Current 10 ±A
- Temperature Resolution °C/LSb
- Temperature Accuracy (–40°C to 125°C) ±3°C
- Temperature Accuracy (–25°C to 100°C) ±2°C
Texas Instruments ADC128D818CIMT/NOPB
The ADC128D818 I2C system monitor is designed for maximum flexibility. The system monitor can be configured for single-ended and/or pseudo-differential inputs. An onboard temperature sensor, combined with WATCHDOG window comparators, and an interrupt output pin, INT, allow easy monitoring and out-of-range alarms for every channel. A high performance internal reference is also available to provide for a complete solution in the most difficult operating conditions.
The ADC128D818s 12-bit delta-sigma ADC supports Standard Mode (Sm, 100 kbps) and Fast Mode (Fm, 400 kbps) I2C interfaces. The ADC128D818 includes a sequencer to control channel conversions and stores all converted results in independent registers for easy microprocessor retrieval. Unused channels can be shut down independently to conserve power.
The ADC can use either an internal 2.56-V reference or a variable external reference. An analog filter is included on the I2C digital control lines to provide improved noise immunity. The device also includes a TIME-OUT reset function on SDA and SCL to prevent I2C bus lock-up.
The ADC128D818 operates from 3-V to 5.5-V power supply voltage range, –40°C to 125°C temperature range, and the device is available in a 16-pin TSSOP package.