|Package | PIN:||NXA | 292|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Configurable to Either 2.0/3.2 GSPS Interleaved
or 1.0/1.6 GSPS Dual ADC
- Pin-Compatible With ADC10D1x00 and
- Internally Terminated, Buffered, Differential
- Interleaved Timing Automatic and Manual Skew
- Test Patterns at Output for System Debug
- Programmable 15-bit Gain and 12-bit Plus Sign
- Programmable tAD Adjust Feature
- 1:1 Non-demuxed or 1:2 Demuxed LVDS Outputs
- AutoSync Feature for Multi-Chip Systems
- Single 1.9-V ± 0.1-V Power Supply
Texas Instruments ADC12D1600CIUT/NOPB
The 12-bit, 2.0/3.2 GSPS ADC12D1x00 device is the latest advance in TIs Ultra High-Speed ADC family and builds upon the features, architecture, and functionality of the 10-bit GHz family of ADCs.
The ADC12D1x00 provides a flexible LVDS interface which has multiple SPI programmable options to facilitate board design and FPGA/ASIC data capture. The LVDS outputs are compatible with IEEE 1596.3-1996 and support programmable common-mode voltage.
The ADC12D1x00 is packaged in a leaded or lead-free 292-pin thermally enhanced BGA package over the rated industrial temperature range of 40°C to 85°C.