|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.1 GHz Full Power Bandwidth
- Internal Sample-and-Hold Circuit
- Low Power Consumption
- Internal Precision 1.0V Reference
- Single-Ended or Differential Clock Modes
- Data Ready Output Clock
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Dual +3.3V and +1.8V Supply Operation
- Power-Down Mode
- Offset Binary or 2's Complement Output Data Format
- 48-pin WQFN Package, (7x7x0.8mm, 0.5mm Pin-Pitch)
- Resolution: 14 Bits
- Conversion Rate: 155 MSPS
- SNR (fIN = 70 MHz): 71.3 dBFS (typ)
- SFDR (fIN = 70 MHz): 87.0 dBFS (typ)
- ENOB (fIN = 70 MHz): 11.5 bits (typ)
- Full Power Bandwidth: 1.1 GHz (typ)
- Power Consumption: 967 mW (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC14155CISQ/NOPB
The ADC14155 is a high-performance CMOS analog-to-digital converter capable of converting analog input signals into 14-bit digital words at rates up to 155 Mega Samples Per Second (MSPS). This converter uses a differential, pipelined architecture with digital error correction and an on-chip sample-and-hold circuit to minimize power consumption and the external component count, while providing excellent dynamic performance. A unique sample-and-hold stage yields a full-power bandwidth of 1.1 GHz. The ADC14155 operates from dual +3.3V and +1.8V power supplies and consumes 967 mW of power at 155 MSPS.
The separate +1.8V supply for the digital output interface allows lower power operation with reduced noise. A power-down feature reduces the power consumption to 5 mW with the clock input disabled, while still allowing fast wake-up time to full operation.
The differential inputs provide a full scale differential input swing equal to 2 times the reference voltage. A stable 1.0V internal voltage reference is provided, or the ADC14155 can be operated with an external reference.
The ADC14155 can be configured for either single-ended or differential operation. Clock mode (differential versus single-ended) and output data format (offset binary versus 2's complement) are pin-selectable. A duty cycle stabilizer maintains performance over a wide range of clock duty cycles.
The ADC14155 is available in a 48-lead WQFN package and operates over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.