|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to 105°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- 14-Bit Resolution With no Missing Codes
- Specified Performance Up to 200 kSPS
- Pseudo Differential Inputs
- Zero-Power Track Mode
- ±150-mV Swing Around GND on Negative Input
- Separate Digital I/O and Analog Supplies
- Operating Temperature Range of –40°C to +105°C
- SPI™, QSPI™, Microwire, DSP-Compatible Serial Interface
- Conversion Rate: 50 kSPS to 200 kSPS
- INL (–15°C to +65°C): ±0.95 LSB (max)
- DNL: ±0.95 LSB (max)
- Post Calibration TUE (–15°C to +65°C): ±0.5 mV (max)
- SNR: 80 dBc (min)
- THD: –97 dBc (typ)
- ENOB: 13.0 Bits (min)
- Power Consumption:
- 200 kSPS, 5 V: 4.8 mW (typ)
- Power-Down, 5 V: 13 µW (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC141S628QIMMX/NOPB
The ADC141S628-Q1 device is a 14-bit, 200-kSPS, pseudo-differential, analog-to-digitalconverter (ADC) that is AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualified. The converter is based on asuccessive-approximation register (SAR) architecture and has pseudo-differential analog inputs. Thesignal path is maintained from the internal sample-and-hold circuits throughout the ADC to provideexcellent common-mode noise rejection. The ADC141S628-Q1 features a zero-power track mode where theADC is consuming the minimum amount of supply current while the internal sampling capacitor tracksthe applied analog input voltage.
The serial data output of the ADC141S628-Q1 is straight binary and is compatible withseveral standards, such as SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and many common DSP serial interfaces. TheADC141S628-Q1 has no latency which means the conversion result is clocked out by the serial clockinput and is the result of the conversion currently in progress.
The ADC141S628-Q1 can be operated with independent analog (VA) and digital input/output(VIO) supplies. VA and VIO can range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and can be set independent of each other.This functionality allows a user to maximize performance and minimize power consumption. Similarly,the ADC141S628-Q1 uses an external reference that can be varied from 1.0 V to VA allowing users tooptimize the full dynamic range of the input. The pseudo-differential input, low power consumption,and small size make the ADC141S628-Q1 ideal for remote data acquisition applications.
Operation is specified over the temperature range of –40°C to +105°C and clock rates of0.36 MHz to 3.6 MHz. The ADC141S628-Q1 is available in a 10-lead package.