|Package | PIN:||RMP | 72|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 14-Bit, Dual-Channel, 1.5-GSPS ADC
- Noise Floor: –151.8 dBFS/Hz
- RF Input Supports Up to 4 GHz
- Aperture Jitter: 90 fS
- Channel Isolation: 95 dB at fIN = 1.8 GHz
- Spectral Performance (fIN = 950 MHz, –2 dBFS):
- SNR: 61.1 dBFS
- SFDR: 67-dBc HD2, HD3
- Spectral Performance (fIN = 1.85 GHz, –2 dBFS):
- SNR: 58.9 dBFS
- SFDR: 64-dBc HD2, HD3
- On-Chip Digital Down-Converters:
- Up to 4 DDCs (Dual-Band Mode)
- Up to 3 Independent NCOs perDDC
- On-Chip Input Clamp for Overvoltage Protection
- Programmable On-Chip Power Detectors With Alarm Pins for AGC Support
- On-Chip Dither
- On-Chip Input Termination
- Input Full-Scale: 1.35 VPP
- Support for Multi-Chip Synchronization
- JESD204B Interface:
- Subclass 1-Based Deterministic Latency
- 4 Lanes Per ChannelUp to 12.5 Gbps
- Power Dissipation: 2 W/Ch at 1.5 GSPS
- 72-Pin VQFN Package (10 mm × 10 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC32RF42IRMP
The ADC32RF42 device is a 14-bit, 1.5-GSPS, dual-channel, analog-to-digital converter(ADC) that supports RF sampling with input frequencies up to 4 GHz and beyond.Designed for high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), the ADC32RF42 delivers a noise spectral density of–151.8 dBFS/Hz as well as dynamic range and channel isolation over a large input frequency range.The buffered analog input with on-chip termination provides uniform input impedance across a widefrequency range and minimizes sample-and-hold glitch energy.
Each ADC channel can be connected to a dual-band, digital down-converter (DDC) with up tothree independent, 16-bit numerically-controlled oscillators (NCOs) per DDC for phase-coherentfrequency hopping. Additionally, the ADC is equipped with front-end peak and RMS power detectorsand alarm functions to support external automatic gain control (AGC) algorithms.
The ADC32RF42 supports the JESD204B serial interface with subclass 1-based deterministiclatency using data rates up to 12.5 Gbps with up to four lanes per ADC. The device is offered in a72-pin VQFN package (10 mm × 10 mm) and supports the industrial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C).