|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Current Consumption as Low as 315 µA (typ)
- Wide Supply Range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Programmable Gain: 1 to 128
- Programmable Data Rates: Up to 2 kSPS
- 16-Bit, Noise-Free Resolution at 20 SPS
- Simultaneous 50-Hz and 60-Hz Rejection at 20 SPS With Single-Cycle Settling Digital Filter
- Two Differential or Four Single-Ended Inputs
- Dual-Matched Programmable Current Sources:
10 µA to 1.5 mA
- Internal 2.048-V Reference: 5 ppm/°C (typ) Drift
- Internal 2% Accurate Oscillator
- Internal Temperature Sensor:
0.5°C (typ) Accuracy
- Three General-Purpose Inputs/Outputs
- 2-Wire UART Compatible Interface (8-N-1 Format) With Baud Rates up to 120 kBaud and
- Package: 3.0-mm × 3.0-mm × 0.75-mm WQFN
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS112U04IPWR
The ADS112U04 is a precision, 16-bit,analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that offers many integrated features to reduce system cost andcomponent count in applications measuring small sensor signals. The device features twodifferential or four single-ended inputs through a flexible input multiplexer (MUX), a low-noise,programmable gain amplifier (PGA), two programmable excitation current sources, a voltagereference, an oscillator, and a precision temperature sensor.
The device can perform conversions at data rates up to 2000 samples-per-second (SPS) withsingle-cycle settling. At 20 SPS, the digital filter offers simultaneous 50-Hz and 60-Hz rejectionfor noisy industrial applications. The internal PGA offers gains up to 128. This PGA makes theADS112U04 ideally suited for applications measuring small sensor signals, suchas resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), thermocouples, thermistors, and resistive bridgesensors.
The ADS112U04 features a 2-wire, UART-compatible interface. Inapplications that require galvanic isolation this universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter(UART) interface minimizes the number of digital isolation channels, thus saving cost, board space,and power.
The ADS112U04 is offered in a leadless 16-pin WQFN or a 16-pinTSSOP package and is specified over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.