|Package | PIN:||PBS | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Power Consumption: As Low as 280 µA
- Programmable Gain: 1 to 128
- Programmable Data Rates: 2.5 SPS to 4 kSPS
- Simultaneous 50-Hz and 60-Hz Rejection at
≤ 20 SPS With Low-Latency Digital Filter
- Analog Multiplexer with 12 (ADS114S08B) or 6 (ADS114S06B) Independently Selectable Inputs
- Dual-Matched Programmable Current Sources for Sensor Excitation: 10 µA to 2000 µA
- Internal Reference: 2.5 V, 8 ppm/°C (typ) Drift
- Internal Oscillator: 4.096 MHz, 2% Accuracy
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Self Offset and System Calibration
- Four General-Purpose I/Os
- SPI-Compatible Interface
- Analog Supply: Unipolar (2.7 V to 5.25 V) or Bipolar (±2.5 V)
- Digital Supply: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-Compatible With the ADS114S0x
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS114S06BIPBSR
The ADS114S06B and ADS114S08B are precision,16-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ),analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that offer low power consumption and many integrated featuresto reduce system cost and component count in applications measuring small-signal sensors.
These ADCs feature a digital filter that offers low-latency conversion results and 50-Hzor 60-Hz rejection for noisy industrial environments. A low-noise, programmable gain amplifier(PGA) provides gains ranging from 1 to 128 to amplify low-level signals for resistive bridge orthermocouple applications. Additionally, these devices integrate a low-drift, 2.5-V reference thatreduces printed circuit board (PCB) area. Finally, two programmable excitation current sources(IDACs) allow for easy and accurate RTD biasing.
An input multiplexer supports 12 inputs for the ADS114S08B and sixinputs for the ADS114S06B that can be connected to the ADC in any combination fordesign flexibility. In addition, these devices include features such as sensor burn-out detection,voltage bias for thermocouples, system monitoring, and four general-purpose I/Os.
The devices are offered in a leadless VQFN-32 or a TQFP-32 package.