|Package | PIN:||ZXG | 64|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Eight Low-Noise PGAs and
Eight High-Resolution ADCs (ADS1198)
- Low Power: 0.55mW/channel
- Input-Referred Noise:
12µVPP (150Hz BW, G = 6)
- Input Bias Current: 200pA
- Data Rate: 125SPS to 8kSPS
- CMRR: –105dB
- Programmable Gain: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, or 12
- Supports AAMI EC11, EC13, IEC60601-1, IEC60601-2-27, and IEC60601-2-51 Standards
- Supplies: Unipolar or Bipolar
- Analog: 2.7V to 5.25V
- Digital: 1.65V to 3.6V
- Built-In Right Leg Drive Amplifier, Lead-Off Detection, WCT, Test Signals
- Pace Detection Channel Select
- Built-In Oscillator and Reference
- Flexible Power-Down, Standby Mode
- SPI™-Compatible Serial Interface
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
Texas Instruments ADS1196CZXGT
The ADS1194/6/8 are a family of multichannel, simultaneous sampling, 16-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with a built-in programmable gain amplifier (PGA), internal reference, and an onboard oscillator.
With its high levels of integration and exceptional performance, the ADS1194/6/8 family enables the creation of scalable medical instrumentation systems at significantly reduced size, power, and overall cost.
The ADS1194/6/8 have a flexible input multiplexer per channel that can be independently connected to the internally-generated signals for test, temperature, and lead-off detection. Additionally, any configuration of input channels can be selected for derivation of the right leg drive (RLD) output signal. The ADS1194/6/8 operate at data rates as high as 8kSPS, thereby allowing the implementation of software pace detection. Lead-off detection can be implemented internal to the device, either with a pull-up/pull-down resistor or an excitation current sink/source. Three integrated amplifiers generate the Wilson Center Terminal (WCT) and the Goldberger terminals (GCT) required for a standard 12-lead medical electrocardiogram (ECG).
Multiple ADS1194/6/8 devices can be cascaded in high channel count systems in a daisy-chain configuration.
Package options include a tiny 8mm × 8mm, 64-ball BGA and a TQFP-64. Both packages are specified over the temperature range of 0°C to +70°C.