|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 125)|
- Low Power Consumption: As Low as 280 µA
- Low-Noise PGA: 19 nVRMS at Gain = 128
- Programmable Gain: 1 to 128
- Programmable Data Rates: 2.5 SPS to 4 kSPS
- Simultaneous 50-Hz and 60-Hz Rejection at
≤ 20 SPS with Low-Latency Digital Filter
- Analog Multiplexer with 12 (ADS124S08) or 6 (ADS124S06) Independently Selectable Inputs
- Dual-Matched Programmable Current Sources for Sensor Excitation: 10 µA to 2000 µA
- Internal Reference: 2.5 V, 10 ppm/°C (max) Drift
- Internal Oscillator: 4.096 MHz, 1.5% Accuracy
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Extended Fault Detection Circuits
- Self Offset and System Calibration
- Four General-Purpose I/Os
- SPI-Compatible Interface with Optional CRC
- Analog Supply: Unipolar (2.7 V to 5.25 V) or Bipolar (±2.5 V)
- Digital Supply: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: –50°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS124S06IRHBR
The ADS124S06 and ADS124S08 are precision,24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ),analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that offer low power consumption and many integrated featuresto reduce system cost and component count in applications measuring small-signal sensors.
These ADCs feature configurable digital filters that offer low-latency conversion resultsand 50-Hz or
60-Hz rejection for noisy industrial environments. A low-noise, programmable gain amplifier(PGA) provides gains ranging from 1 to 128 to amplify low-level signals for resistive bridge orthermocouple applications. Additionally, these devices integrate a low-drift, 2.5-V reference thatreduces printed circuit board (PCB) area. Finally, two programmable excitation current sources(IDACs) allow for easy and accurate RTD biasing.
An input multiplexer supports 12 inputs for the ADS124S08 and sixinputs for the ADS124S06 that can be connected to the ADC in any combination fordesign flexibility. In addition, these devices include features such as sensor burn-out detection,voltage bias for thermocouples, system monitoring, and four general-purpose I/Os.
The devices are offered in a leadless VQFN-32 or a TQFP-32 package.