|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C
- HBM ESD Classification 2
- CDM ESD Classification C4B
- Programmable Data Rates: 10 SPS to 14.4 kSPS
- Single-Cycle Settling Digital Filter
- High Performance:
- 21.3 ENOB at 1.2 kSPS
- INL: 3 ppm
- Offset Drift: 0.05 µV/°C
- Gain Drift: 0.5 ppm/°C
- Internal Reference: 2.5 V, 10 ppm/°C Drift
- Internal 2% Accurate Oscillator
- Input Signal Out-of-Range Detection
- Optional Checksum and Redundant Data-Read Capability
to Augment Data Integrity
- SPI-Compatible Interface, Mode 1
- Analog Supply: 5 V or ±2.5 V
- Digital Supply: 2.7 V to 5 V
Texas Instruments ADS1259QPWRQ1
The ADS1259-Q1 is a precision, low-drift, 24-bit, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device can perform conversions at data rates up to 14.4 kSPS with high resolution and is therefore ideally suited to measure rapidly changing signals that have a wide dynamic range. An integrated low-noise, low-drift 2.5-V reference eliminates the need for an external voltage reference, thus reducing system cost and component count.
The converter uses a fourth-order, inherently stable, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) modulator that provides outstanding noise performance and linearity. The device can use the integrated oscillator, an external crystal, or an external clock as the ADC clock source.
A fast-responding input overrange detector flags the conversion data if an input overrange event occurs. To augment data integrity in noisy automotive environments the ADS1259-Q1 offers an optional checksum byte and a redundant conversion data-read capability.
The ADS1259-Q1 consumes 13 mW during operation and less than 25 µW when powered down. TI offers the ADS1259-Q1 device in a TSSOP-20 package with full specification from –40°C to 125°C.