|Package | PIN:||PBS | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2 or 4 Simultaneous-Sampling Differential Inputs
- Data Rates Up to 128 kSPS
- High Performance:
- Single-Channel Accuracy:Better Than 0.1% at 10,000:1 Dynamic Range
- Effective Resolution: 20.6 Bits at 8kSPS
- THD: –100 dB at 50 Hz and 60Hz
- Integrated Negative Charge Pump Allows Absolute Input Voltages Below Ground
- Flexible Analog Power-Supply Operation:
- Using Negative Charge Pump: 3.0 V to 3.45V
- Unipolar Supply: 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Bipolar Supply: ±2.5V
- Digital Supply: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Low-Drift Internal Voltage Reference: 6 ppm/°C
- ADC Self Checks
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) and Hamming Code Error Correction on Communications
- Multiple SPI Data Interface Modes:
- Asynchronous Interrupt
- Synchronous Master andSlave
- Package: 32-Pin TQFP
- Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS131A02IPBSR
The ADS131A02 and ADS131A04 devices are two- and four-channel, simultaneous-sampling,24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The wide dynamic range, withscalable data rates up to 128 kSPS, and internal fault monitors make the ADS131A02 or ADS131A04 agood choice when designing for energy monitoring, grid protection, and control applications. TheADC inputs can be independently and directly interfaced to a resistor-divider network, a currenttransformer, or a Rogowski coil to measure voltage or current. Flexible power-supply options,including an internal negative charge pump, are available to maximize the effective resolution forhigh dynamic range applications.
Asynchronous and synchronous master and slave interface options are available, providingADC configuration flexibility when chaining multiple devices in a single system. Several interfacechecks, ADC startup checks, and data integrity checks can be enabled on the interface to reporterrors in the ADC and during data transfer.
The complete analog front-end (AFE) solutions are packaged in a 32-pin TQFP package andare specified over the industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.