|Package | PIN:||PAG | 64|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Power-Up Time: 3 ms
- Eight Differential Simultaneous Sampling Inputs
- High Performance:
- Dynamic Range at 1 kSPS: 118 dB
- Crosstalk: 125 dB
- THD: 100 dB at 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Low Power Consumption: 2 mW/Channel
- Data Rates: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64 kSPS
- Gain Options: 1, 2, 4, 8, and 12
- Internal Voltage Reference: 8 ppm/°C Drift
- Supply Range:
- 2.7 V to 5.25 V (Unipolar)
- ±2.5 V (Bipolar)
- Digital: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Fault Detection and Device Self-Testing Capability
- SPI™ Compatible Data Interface and Four GPIOs
- Package: 64-Pin TQFP
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°C to +105°C
Texas Instruments ADS131E08SPAGR
The ADS131E08S is a multichannel, simultaneous sampling, 24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ), analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with built-in programmable gain amplifiers (PGAs), an internal reference, and an internal oscillator. The ADC wide dynamic range, scalable data rates, and internal fault detect monitors make the ADS131E08S very attractive in industrial power monitoring, control, and protection applications. Fast power-up time allows data to be available within 3 ms of power being applied to the device for line-powered power applications. True high-impedance inputs enable the ADS131E08S to directly interface with a resistor-divider network or a voltage transformer to measure line voltage, or a current transformer or Rogowski coil to measure line current. With high integration levels and exceptional performance, the ADS131E08S enables the creation of scalable industrial power systems at a significantly reduced size, power, and overall cost.
The ADS131E08S has an individual input multiplexer per channel that can be independently connected to the internally-generated signals for test, temperature, and fault detection. Fault detection can be implemented internal to the device, using the integrated comparators with digital-to-analog converter (DAC)-controlled trigger levels. The ADS131E08S can operate at data rates as high as 64 kSPS.
The complete analog front-end (AFE) solution is available in a 64-pin TQFP package and is specified over the industrial temperature range of 40°C to +105°C.