|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Ultralow Power with Single 1.8V Supply,
- 277mW total power at125MSPS
- High Dynamic Performance:
- 88dBc SFDR at 170MHz
- 71.4dBFS SNR at170MHz
- Crosstalk: > 90dB at 185MHz
- Programmable Gain up to 6dB for
- DC Offset Correction
- Output Interface Options:
- 1.8V parallel CMOS interface
- Doubledata rate (DDR) LVDS with programmable swing:
- Standard swing: 350mV
- Low swing: 200mV
- Supports Low Input Clock Amplitude
Down to 200mVPP
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (–55°C to 125°C) Temperature Range
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS4245MRGC25EP
The ADS4245 is a low-speed variant of the ADS42xx ultralow-power family of dual-channel,14-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Innovative design techniques are used to achievehigh-dynamic performance, while consuming extremely low power with 1.8V supply. This topology makesthe ADS4245 well-suited for multi-carrier, wide-bandwidth communications applications.
The ADS4245 has gain options that can be used to improve SFDR performance at lowerfull-scale input ranges. These device includes a dc offset correction loop that can be used tocancel the ADC offset. Both DDR (double data rate) LVDS and parallel CMOS digital output interfacesare available in a compact VQFN-64 PowerPAD™ package.
The device includes internal references while the traditional reference pins andassociated decoupling capacitors have been eliminated. The ADS4245 is specified over the militarytemperature range (–55°C to 125°C).