|Package | PIN:||GHK | 257|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8 DIFFERENTIAL ANALOG INPUTS
- 1VPP DIFFERENTIAL INPUT RANGE
- INT/EXT VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- ANALOG/DIGITAL SUPPLY: 1.8V
- DIGITAL I/O SUPPLY: 1.8V/3.3V
- DIFFERENTIAL NONLINEARITY: ±0.4LSB
- INTEGRAL NONLINEARITY: ±0.6LSB
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE: 60dB at fIN = 20MHz
- POWER DISSIPATION: 500mW
- INDIVIDUAL CHANNEL POWER-DOWN
- 257-LEAD, 0.8 BALL PITCH, PLASTIC MicroSTAR BGA (16mm 16mm)
- PORTABLE ULTRASOUND
- PORTABLE INSTRUMENTATION
MicroSTAR BGA is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS5121IGHK
The ADS5121 is a low-power, 8-channel, 10-bit, 40MSPS CMOS Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) that operates from a single 1.8V supply, while offering 1.8V and 3.3V digital I/O flexibility. A single-ended input clock is used for simultaneous sampling of up to eight analog differential input channels. The flexible duty cycle adjust circuit (DCASEL) allows the use of a non-50% clock duty cycle. Individual standby pins allow users the ability to power-down any number of ADCs.
The internal reference can be bypassed to use an external reference to suit the accuracy and temperature drift requirements of the application. A 10-bit parallel bus on eight channels is provided with 3-state outputs.
The speed, resolution, and low power of the ADS5121 make it ideal for applications requiring high-density signal processing in low-power environments.
The ADS5121 is characterized for operation from 40°C to +85°C.