|Package | PIN:||PGP | 52|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 14 Bit Resolution
- 105 MSPS Maximum Sample Rate
- SNR = 74 dBc at 105 MSPS and 50-MHz IF
- SFDR = 93 dBc at 105 MSPS and 50-MHz IF
- 2.2 Vpp Differential Input Range
- 5 V Supply Operation
- 3.3 V CMOS Compatible Outputs
- 1.9 W Total Power Dissipation
- 2s Complement Output Format
- On-Chip Input Analog Buffer, Track and Hold, and Reference Circuit
- 52 Pin HTQFP Package With Exposed Heatsink
- Pin Compatible to the AD6644/45
- Industrial Temperature Range = 40°C to 85°C
- Single and Multichannel Digital Receivers
- Base Station Infrastructure
- Video and Imaging
- RELATED DEVICES
- Clocking: CDC7005
- Amplifiers: OPA695, THS4509
PowerPad is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS5424IPGP
The ADS5424 is a 14 bit 105 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates from a 5 V supply, while providing 3.3 V CMOS compatible digital outputs. The ADS5424 input buffer isolates the internal switching of the on-chip Track and Hold (T & H) from disturbing the signal source. An internal reference generator is also provided to further simplify the system design. The ADS5424 has outstanding low noise and linearity, over input frequency. With only a
2.2 VPP input range, simplifies the design of multicarrier applications, where the carriers are selected on the digital domain.
The ADS5424 is available in a 52 pin HTQFP with heatsink package and is pin compatible to the AD6645. The ADS5424 is built on state of the art Texas Instruments complementary bipolar process (BiCom3) and is specified over full industrial temperature range (40°C to 85°C).