|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 80/105/135-MSPS Sample Rates
- 16-Bit Resolution
- SFDR: 95 dBc at 70 MHz and 135 MSPS
- SNR: 78.6 dBFS at 70 MHz and 135 MSPS
- Efficient DDR LVDS-Compatible Outputs
- Internal Dither Available
- Total Power Dissipation: 2.2 W
- Power-Down Mode: 70 mW
- On-Chip High Impedance Analog Buffer
- QFN-64 PowerPAD Package (9 mm × 9 mm Footprint)
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Wireless Infrastructure (Multi-Carrier GSM, WCDMA, LTE)
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
- Software-Defined Radio
- Data Acquisition
- Power Amplifier Linearization
- Communication Instrumentation
- Medical Imaging
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS5482IRGCT
The ADS5481/ADS5482/ADS5483 (ADS548x) is a 16-bit family of analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that operate from both a 5-V supply and 3.3-V supply while providing LVDS-compatible digital outputs. The ADS548x integrated analog input buffer isolates the internal switching of the onboard track and hold (T&H) from disturbing the signal source while providing a high-impedance input. An internal reference generator is also provided to simplify the system design.
Designed for highest total ENOB, the ADS548x family has outstanding low noise performance and spurious-free dynamic range.
The ADS548x is available in an QFN-64 PowerPAD package. The device is built on Texas Instruments complementary bipolar process (BiCom3) and is specified over the full industrial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C).