|Package | PIN:||PFP | 80|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual ADC
- 14 Bit Resolution
- 65 MSPS Sample Rate
- High SNR = 74 dBFs at 70 MHz fIN
- High SFDR = 84 dBc at 70 MHz fIN
- 2.3 VPP Differential Input Voltage
- Internal / External Voltage Reference
- 3.3 V Single-Supply Voltage
- Analog Power Dissipation = 0.72 W
- Output Supply Power Dissipation = 0.17 W
- 80 Lead PowerPad TQFP Package
- Twos Complement Output Format
- Communication Receivers
- Base Station Infrastructure
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
PowerPAD and CommsADC are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments ADS5553IPFP
The ADS5553 is a high-performance, dual channel, 14 bit, 65 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). To provide a complete solution, each channel includes a high-bandwidth linear sample-and-hold stage (S& H) and an internal reference. Designed for applications demanding high dynamic performance in a small space, the ADS5553 has excellent power consumption of 0.9 W at 3.3 V single-supply voltage. This allows an even higher system integration density. The provided internal reference simplifies system design requirements, yet an external reference can be used optionally to suit the accuracy and low drift requirements of the application. The outputs are parallel CMOS compatible.
The ADS5553 is available in a 80 lead TQFP PowerPAD package and is specified over the full temperature range of -40°C to 85°C.