|Package | PIN:||RUG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.5-MSPS Throughput
- Ultra-Small Size SAR ADC:
- X2QFN-8 Package with 2.25-mm2Footprint
- Wide Operating Range:
- AVDD: 2.35 V to 3.6 V
- DVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V(Independent of AVDD)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to+125°C
- Unipolar Input Range: 0 V to AVDD
- Excellent Performance:
- 14-Bit NMC DNL, ±2-LSB INL
- 74.5-dB SINAD at2-kHz
- 73.7-dBSINAD at 1-MHz
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption:
- 3.5 mW at2.5-MSPS with 3.3-V AVDD
- 158µW at 100-kSPS with 3.3-V AVDD
- Integrated Offset Calibration
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface: 60-MHz
- JESD8-7A Compliant Digital I/O
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS7056IRUGR
The ADS7056 is a 14-bit,2.5-MSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC).The device includes a capacitor-based, successive-approximation register (SAR) ADC that supports awide analog input voltage range (0 V to AVDD, for AVDD in the range of 2.35 V to 3.6 V).
The SPI-compatible serial interface is controlled by the CS andSCLK signals. The input signal is sampled with the CS falling edge and SCLKis used for conversion and serial data output. The device supports a wide digital supply range(1.65 V to 3.6 V), enabling direct interfacing to a variety of host controllers. TheADS7056 complies with the JESD8-7A standard for a normal DVDD range (1.65 V to1.95 V).
The ADS7056 is available in an 8-pin, miniature, X2QFN package andis specified over the extended industrial temperature range (–40°C to +125°C). Miniatureform-factor and extremely low-power consumption make this device suitable for space-constrained andbattery-powered applications.