|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 333k SAMPLES PER SECOND
- STANDARD ±10V AND ±5V INPUT RANGES
- DC PERFORMANCE OVER TEMP:
- No Missing Codes
- 1/2LSB Integral Linearity Error
- 3/4LSB Differential Linearity Error
- AC PERFORMANCE OVER TEMP:
- 72dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 80dB Spurious-free Dynamic Range
- 80dB Total Harmonic Distortion
- INTERNAL SAMPLE/HOLD, REFERENCE, CLOCK, AND THREE-STATE OUTPUTS
- POWER DISSIPATION: 215mW max
- 24-Pin Single-Wide DIP
- 24-Lead SOIC
Note: Recommended Voltage Reference: REF02 and REF102
All trademarks are teh property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS7800KU
The ADS7800 is a complete 12-bit sampling analog-to-digital converter using state-of-the-art CMOS structures. It contains a complete 12-bit successive approximation A/D converter with internal sample/hold, reference, clock, digital interface for microprocessor control, and three-state output drivers.
The ADS7800 is specified at a 333kHz sampling rate. Conversion time is factory set for 2.70µs max over temperature, and the high speed sampling input stage insures a total acquisition and conversion time of 3µs max over temperature. Precision, laser-trimmed scaling resistors provide industry-standard input ranges of ±5V or ±10V.
AC and DC performance are completely specified. Two grades based on linearity and dynamic performance are available to provide the optimum price/performance fit in a wide range of applications.
The 24-pin ADS7800 is available in plastic and side-braze hermetic 0.3" wide DIPs, and in an SOIC package. It operates from a +5V supply and either a 12V or 15V supply. The ADS7800 is available in grades specified over 0°C to +70°C and 40°C to +85°C temperature ranges.