|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Throughput at Low Supply Voltage (2.7 V VCC)
- ADS7829: 12-bit 125 KSPS
- ADS7826: 10-bit 200 KSPS
- ADS7827: 8-bit 250 KSPS
- Very Wide Operating Supply VoltageL: 2.7 V to 5.25 V (as Low as 2.0 V With Reduced Performance)
- Rail-to-Rail, Pseudo Differential Input
- Wide Reference Voltage: 50 mV to VCC
- Micropower Auto Power-Down:
- Less Than 60 µW at 75 kHz, 2.7 V VCC
- Low Power Down Current: 3 µA Max
- Ultra Small Chip Scale Package: 8-pin 3 x 3 PDSO (SON, Same Size as QFN)
- SPI Compatible Serial Interface
- Battery Operated Systems
- Remote Data Acquisition
- Isolated Data Acquisition
- Simultaneous Sampling, Multichannel Systems
microPOWER is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments ADS7829IDRBT
The ADS7826/27/29 is a family of 10/8/12-bit sampling analog-to-digital converters (A/D) with assured specifications at 2.7-V supply voltage. It requires very little power even when operating at the full sample rate. At lower conversion rates, the high speed of the device enables it to spend most of its time in the power down modethe power dissipation is less than 60 µW at 7.5 kHz.
The ADS7826/27/29 also features operation from 2.0 V to 5 V, a synchronous serial interface, and a differential input. The reference voltage can be set to any level within the range of 50 mV to VCC.
Ultra-low power and small package size make the ADS7826/27/29 family ideal for battery operated systems. It is also a perfect fit for remote data acquisition modules, simultaneous multichannel systems, and isolated data acquisition. The ADS7826/27/29 family is available in a 3 x 3 8-pin PDSO (SON, same size as QFN) package.