|Package | PIN:||DBQ | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Four Fully- or Six Pseudo-Differential Inputs
- SNR: 71 dB
- THD: –81 dB
- Programmable and Buffered Internal 2.5-V Reference
- Flexible Power-Down Features
- Variable Power-Supply Ranges: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low-Power Operation: 45 mW at 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Pin-Compatible with the ADS7861 and ADS8361 (SSOP Package)
Texas Instruments ADS7863ADBQR
The ADS7863A is a dual, 12-bit, 2-MSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with four fully-differential or six pseudo-differential input channels grouped into two pairs for high-speed, simultaneous signal acquisition. Inputs to the sample-and-hold (S/H) amplifiers are fully differential and are maintained differential to the ADC input. This architecture provides excellent common-mode rejection of 72 dB at 100 kHz, which is a critical performance characteristic in noisy environments.
The device is pin-compatible with the ADS7861, but offers additional features such as a programmable reference output, flexible supply voltage (2.7 V to 5.5 V for AVDD and BVDD), a pseudo-differential input multiplexer with three channels per ADC, and several power-down features.
The device is offered in an SSOP-24 and a 4-mm × 4-mm QFN-24 package. The device is specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.