|Package | PIN:||PBS | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Six Pseudo- or Four Fully Differential Inputs
- SNR: 71.7dB, THD: –87dB
- Programmable Channel Sequencer
- Programmable and Buffered Internal 2.5V Reference
- Flexible Power-Down Features
- Variable Power-Supply Ranges: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Low-Power Operation: 44mW Maximum at 5V
- Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Pin-Compatible Upgrade for the ADS7862
Texas Instruments ADS7865IPBSR
The ADS7865 is a dual, 12-bit, 2MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with four fully differential or six pseudo-differential input channels grouped into two pairs for high-speed, simultaneous signal acquisition. Inputs to the sample-and-hold (S/H) amplifiers are fully differential and are maintained differentially to the input of the ADC. This architecture provides excellent common-mode rejection of 72dB at 100kHz, which is a critical performance characteristic in noisy environments.
The ADS7865 is pin-compatible with the ADS7862, but offers additional features such as a programmable channel sequencer and reference output, flexible supply voltage (2.7V to 5.5V for AVDD and BVDD), a pseudo-differential input multiplexer with three channels per ADC, and several power-down features.
The ADS7865 is offered in a TQFP-32 package. It is specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.