|Package | PIN:||PZT | 100|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Seven Simultaneously-Sampling Sample-and-Hold (S/H) Capacitors
- Fully Differential Inputs
- Flexible Digital Interface with Four Modes
- One Mode 100% Software-Compatible to VECANA01
- SPI and Two Parallel Modes
- Two Up-Down Counter Modules On-Chip
- 12-Bit System Gain Adjustment for Every Channel
- 12-Bit Accurate System Offset Adjustment for Every Channel
- Motor Control
Texas Instruments ADS7869IPZTR
The ADS7869 is a motor-control front-end that includes three analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with a total of seven sample-and-hold capacitors and 12 fully differential input channels. There are four sign comparators connected to four input channels. There are also three additional fully differential inputs; each input is connected to a window comparator and a sign comparator.
In addition, the ADS7869 also offers a very flexible digital interface with a parallel port that can be configured to different standards. Furthermore, a serial peripheral interface (SPI) and a specialized serial interface with three data lines (VECANA01 mode) are provided. This allows the ADS7869 to interface with most digital signal processors (DSPs) or microcontrollers. The chip is specialized for motor-control applications. For the position sensor analysis, two up-down counters are added on the silicon. This feature ensures that the analog input of the encoder is held at the same point of time as the counter value.