|Package | PIN:||PFB | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.25 MHz Sample Rate, 14-Bit Resolution
- Zero Latency
- Unipolar, Pseudo Differential Input, Range:
- 0 V to 2.5 V
- SPI Compatible Serial Interface
- 77.5 dB SNR and 95 dB THD at 0.5 MHz I/P
- Power Dissipation 45 mW at 1.25 MSPS
- Nap Mode (10 mW Power Dissipation)
- Power Down (10 µW)
- Internal Reference
- Internal Reference Buffer
- 48-Pin TQFP Package
- Optical Networking (DWDM, MEMS Based Switching)
- Spectrum Analyzers
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- High Speed Close-Loop Systems
SPI is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
Texas Instruments ADS7890IPFBT
The ADS7890 is a 14-bit 1.25-MSPS A-to-D converter with 2.5-V internal reference. The device includes a capacitor based SAR A/D converter with inherent sample and hold. The device offers a 14-bit serial SPI or DSP compatible interface. The device has a pseudo-differential input stage.
The IN swing of ±200 mV is useful to compensate for ground voltage mismatch between the ADC and sensor and also to cancel common-mode noise. The device operates at lower power when used at lower conversion rates because of the nap feature. The device is available in a 48-pin TQFP package.