|Package | PIN:||DBT | 30|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 1-MHz Sample Rate Serial Devices
- 10-Bit Resolution
- Zero Latency
- 20-MHz Serial Interface
- Analog Supply Range: 2.7 to 5.25 V
- I/O Supply Range: 1.7 to 5.25 V
- Two SW Selectable Unipolar, Input Ranges: 0 to 2.5V and 0 to 5V
- Auto and Manual Modes for Channel Selection
- 8-Channel Device can Share 16 Channel Device Footprint
- Two Programmable Alarm Levels per Channel
- Four Individually Configurable GPIOs for TSSOP Package Devices
- Typical Power Dissipation: 14.5 mW (+VA = 5 V, +VBD = 3 V) at 1 MSPS
- Power-Down Current (1 µA)
- Input Bandwidth (47 MHz at 3 dB)
- 30-Pin TSSOP Package
Texas Instruments ADS7955QDBTRQ1
The ADS7955-Q1 is a 10-bit multichannel analog-to-digital converter.
The device includes a capacitor based SAR A/D converter with inherent sample and hold.
The device accepts a wide analog supply range from 2.7V to 5.25V. Very low power consumption makes this device suitable for battery-powered and isolated power supply applications.
A wide 1.7V to 5.25V I/O supply range facilitates a glue-less interface with the most commonly used CMOS digital hosts.
The serial interface is controlled by CS and SCLK for easy connection with microprocessors and DSP.
The input signal is sampled with the falling edge of CS. It uses SCLK for conversion, serial data output, and reading serial data in. The device allows auto sequencing of preselected channels or manual selection of a channel for the next conversion cycle.
There are two software selectable input ranges (0V - 2.5V and 0V - 5V), four individually configurable GPIOs, and two programmable alarm thresholds per channel. These features make the device suitable for most data acquisition applications.
The device offers an attractive power-down feature. This is extremely useful for power saving when the device is operated at lower conversion speeds.