|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 500-kHz Sample Rate
- 16-Bit Resolution
- Zero Latency at Full Speed
- Unipolar, Single-Ended Input Range: 0 V to VREF
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface With Daisy-Chain Option
- Excellent Performance:
- 93.6-dB SNR (Typical) at 10-kHz Input
- –106-dB THD (Typical) at 10-kHz Input
- ±1.5-LSB (Maximum) INL
- ±1-LSB (Maximum) DNL
- Low Power Dissipation: 18 mW (Typical) at 500 kSPS
- Power Scales Linearly with Speed: 3.6 mW / 100 kSPS
- Power Dissipation During Power-Down State: 0.25 µW (Typical)
- 10-Pin VSSOP and VSON Packages
Texas Instruments ADS8319IDGST
The ADS8319 device is a 16-bit, 500-kSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates with a 2.25-V to 5.5-V external reference. The device includes a capacitor-based, successive-approximation register (SAR) ADC with inherent sample and hold.
The device includes a 50-MHz, SPI-compatible serial interface. The interface is designed to support daisy-chaining or cascading of multiple devices. Furthermore, a Busy Indicator makes synchronizing with the digital host easy.
The device unipolar, single-ended input range supports an input swing of 0 V to +VREF.
Device operation is optimized for very-low power operation and the power consumption directly scales with speed. This feature makes the device attractive for lower-speed applications. The device is available in 10-pin VSSOP and VSON packages.