|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DBQ) | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2 SIMULTANEOUS 16-BIT DACs
- 4 FULLY DIFFERENTIAL INPUT CHANNELS
- 2 µs THROUGHPUT PER CHANNEL
- 4 µs TOTAL THROUGHPUT FOR FOUR CHANNELS
- LOW POWER: 150mW
- INTERNAL REFERENCE
- FLEXIBLE SERIAL INTERFACE
- 16-BIT UPGRADE TO THE 12-BIT ADS7861
- PIN COMPATIBLE WITH THE ADS7861
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°C to +125°C
- MOTOR CONTROL
- MULTI-AXIS POSITIONING SYSTEMS
- 3-PHASE POWER CONTROL
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS8361IDBQ
The ADS8361 is a dual, 16-bit, 500kSPS, Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter with four fully differential input channels grouped into two pairs for high-speed, simultaneous signal acquisition. Inputs to the sample-and-hold amplifiers are fully differential and are maintained differentially to the input of the A/D converter. This provides excellent common-mode rejection of 80dB at 50kHz, which is important in high-noise environments.
The ADS8361 offers a high-speed, dual serial interface and control inputs to minimize software overhead. The output data for each channel is available as a 16-bit word. The ADS8361 is offered in SSOP-24 and QFN-32 (5x5) packages and is fully specified over the -40°C to +125°C operating range.