|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
You can't add this item to your shopping cart right now
- 2-MHz Sample Rate
- 16-Bit Resolution
- SNR 87.5 dB at 10 kHz I/P
- THD –98 dB at 10 kHz I/P
- ±1 LSB Typ, ±2.5 LSB INL Max
- +0.8/–0.5 LSB Typ, +1.5/–1 LSB DNL Max
- Unipolar Differential Input Range: 0 V to 4 V
- Internal Reference
- Internal Reference Buffer
- 200-Mbps LVDS Serial Interface
- Optional 200-MHz Internal Interface Clock
- 16-/8-Bit Data Frame
- Zero Latency at Full Speed
- Power Dissipation: 290 mW at 2 MSPS
- Nap Mode (125 mW Power Dissipation)
- Power Down (5 µW)
- 48-Pin QFN Package
Texas Instruments ADS8410IBRGZT
The ADS8410 is a 16-bit, 2-MSPS, analog-to-digital (A/D) converter with 4-V internal reference. The device includes a capacitor based SAR A/D converter with inherent sample and hold.
The ADS8410 also includes a 200-Mbps, LVDS, serial interface. This interface is designed to support daisy chaining or cascading of multiple devices. A selectable 16-/8-bit data frame mode enables the use of a single shift register chip (SN65LVDS152) for converting the data to parallel format.
The ADS8410 unipolar single-ended input range supports a differential input swing of 0 V to +Vref.
The nap feature provides substantial power saving when used at lower conversion rates.
The ADS8410 is available in a 48-pin QFN package.