|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 40kSPS Min SamplingRate
- Very Low Power: 24mW Typ
- ±3.33V, ±5V, ±10V, 4V, and 10V Input Ranges
- 89dB SNR with 10kHz Input
- ±2LSB Max INL
- -1/+2LSB Max DNL, 16-Bit NMC
- ±10mV BPZ, ±2.5ppm/°C BPZ Drift
- 89dB Min SINAD, 102dB Min SFDR
- Uses Internal or External 2.5-V Reference
- No External Calibration Resistors Required
- Single 5V Analog Supply
- 32.5W Max Power Dissipation
- 50µW Max Power-Down Mode
- SPI™-Compatible Serial Port up to 20MHz Master/Slave Feature
- Global CONV and 3-Stated Bus for Multi-Chip Simultaneous S/H Operation
- Pin-Compatible With 16-Bit ADS7813 and 12-Bit ADS7812 and ADS8512
- SO-16 Package
- Industrial Process Control
- Test Equipment
- DSP Servo Control
- Medical Instrumentation
- Portable Data Acquisition Systems
QSPI, SPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS8513IDW
The ADS8513 is a complete low-power, single 5V supply, 16-bit sampling analog-to-digital (A/D) converter. It contains a complete 16-bit capacitor-based, successive approximation register (SAR) A/D converter with sample and hold, clock, reference, and serial data interface. The converter can be configured for a variety of input ranges including ±10 V, ±5V, 0V to 10V, and 0.5V to 4.5V. A high-impedance, 0.3V to 2.8V input is also available with input impedance greater than 10MΩ. For most input ranges, the input voltage can swing to 25V or -25V without damage to the converter.
An SPI-compatible serial interface allows data to be synchronized to an internal or external clock. The ADS8513 is specified at 40kSPS sampling rate over the industrial -40°C to +85°C temperature range.