|Package | PIN:||DB | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Standard ±10-V Input Range
- 90-dB Min SNR with 20-kHz Input
- ±2.0 LSB Max INL
- ±1 LSB Max DNL, 16 Bits, No Missing Code
- 5-V Analog Supply, Flexible I/O Supply Voltage at 1.65 V to 5.25 V
- Pin-Compatible with ADS7805/10 (Low Speed), and 12-Bit ADS7804/8504
- Uses Internal or External Reference
- Full Parallel Data Output
- 100-mW Typ Power Dissipation at 250 kSPS
- 28-Pin SSOP Package
- Industrial Process Control
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Medical Equipment
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments ADS8515IBDB
The ADS8515 is a complete 16-bit sampling analog-to-digital (A/D) converter using state-of-the-art CMOS structures. It contains a complete 16-bit, capacitor-based, SAR A/D converter with sample and hold (S/H), reference, clock, interface for microprocessor use, and 3-state output drivers.
The ADS8515 is specified at a 250-kHz sampling rate over the full temperature range. Precision resistors provide an industry standard ±10-V input range, while the innovative design allows operation from a single +5-V supply, with power dissipation under 100 mW.
The ADS8515 is available in a 28-pin SSOP package and is fully specified for operation over the industrial –40°C to 85°C temperature range.