|Package | PIN:||DB | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 0V to 8.192V, ±5V, and ±10V Input Ranges
- 93dB SNR with 20kHz Input
- ±1.5LSB Max INL
- ±1LSB Max DNL; 16 Bits, No Missing Codes
- SPI-Compatible Serial Output with Daisy-Chain (TAG) Feature and 3-State Bus
- 5V Analog Supply, 1.65V to 5.25V I/O Supply
- Pinout Similar to 16-Bit ADS7809 (Low-Speed) and 12-Bit ADS7808 and ADS8508
- No External Precision Resistors Required
- Uses Internal or External Reference
- 110mW Typ Power Dissipation at 250kSPS
- 28-Pin SSOP Package
- Simple DSP Interface
Texas Instruments ADS8519IBDB
The ADS8519 is a complete 16-bit sampling analog-to-digital (A/D) converter using state-of-the-art CMOS structures. It contains a complete 16-bit, capacitor-based, successive approximation register (SAR) A/D converter with sample-and-hold, reference, clock, and a serial data interface. Data can be output using the internal clock or synchronized to an external data clock. The ADS8519 also provides an output synchronization pulse for ease-of-use with standard DSP processors.
The ADS8519 is specified at a 250kSPS sampling rate over the full temperature range. Internal precision resistors provide various input ranges including ±10V, ±5V, and 0V to 8.192V, while the innovative design allows operation from a single 5V supply with power dissipation under 125mW.
The ADS8519 is available in a 28-pin SSOP package, and is fully specified for operation over the industrial –40°C to +85°C temperature range.