|Package | PIN:||PM | 64|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Six SAR ADCs Grouped in Three Pairs
- Maximum Data Rate Per Channel With Internal Clock and Reference: 630 kSPS (Parallel) or 450 kSPS (Serial)
- Maximum Data Rate Per Channel With External Clock and Reference: 800 kSPS (Parallel) or 500 kSPS (Serial)
- Pin-Selectable or Programmable Input Voltage Ranges: Up to ±12 V
- Excellent AC Performance: 91.5-dB SNR, –94-dB THD
- Programmable and Buffered Internal Reference: 0.5 V to 2.5 V and 0.5 V to 3 V
- Comprehensive Power-Down Modes:
- Deep Power Down (Standby Mode)
- Auto-Nap Power Down
- Selectable Parallel or Serial Interface
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- LQFP-64 Package
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
- Power Quality Measurements
- Protection Relays
- Multi-Axis Motor Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Data Acquisition
Texas Instruments ADS8555SPM
The ADS8555 device contains six low-power, 16-bit, successive approximation register (SAR)-based analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with true bipolar inputs. Each channel contains a sample-and-hold circuit that allows simultaneous high-speed multi-channel signal acquisition.
The ADS8555 device supports data rates of up to 630 kSPS in parallel interface mode or up to 450 kSPS if the serial interface is used. The bus width of the parallel interface can be set to eight or 16 bits. In serial mode, up to three output channels can be activated.
The ADS8555 device is specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to 125°C and is available in an LQFP-64 package.