|Package | PIN:||PM | 64|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 16-Bit ADC with Integrated Analog Front-End
- Simultaneous Sampling: 4-Channels
- Pin-Programmable Bipolar Inputs: ±10 V and ±5 V
- High Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- 5-V Analog Supply: 2.3-V to 5-V Digital Supply
- Overvoltage Input Clamp with 7-kV ESD
- Low-Drift, On-Chip Reference (2.5 V) and Buffer
- Excellent Performance:
- 330-kSPS Max Throughputper Channel
- DNL: ±0.35 LSB; INL: ±0.45LSB
- SNR: 96.4 dB; THD: −114dB
- Over Temperature Performance:
- Max Offset Drift: 3 ppm/°C
- Gain Drift: 6 ppm/°C
- On-Chip Digital Filter for Oversampling
- Flexible Parallel, Byte, and Serial Interface
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Package: 64-Pin LQFP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS8584SIPMR
The ADS8584S device is an 4-channel, integrated data acquisition (DAQ)system based on a simultaneous-sampling, 16-bit successive approximation (SAR) analog-to-digitalconverter (ADC) operating at a maximum of 330 kSPS per channel. The device featuresa complete analog front-end for each channel, including a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) withhigh input impedance of 1 MΩ, input clamp, low-pass filter, and an ADC input driver.The device also features a low-drift, precision reference with a buffer to drive the ADC. Aflexible digital interface supporting serial, parallel, and parallel byte communication enables thedevice to be used with a variety of host controllers.
The ADS8584S can be configured to accept ±10-V or ±5-V true bipolarinputs using a single 5-V supply. The high input impedance allows direct connection with sensorsand transformers, thus eliminating the need for external driver circuits. The high performance andaccuracy, along with zero-latency conversions offered by this device, also make theADS8584S a great choice for many industrial automation and controlapplications.