|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Sample Rate: 680 kHz
- No Latency Output
- Unipolar, Single-Ended Input Range:
0 to +VREF
- SPI™-Compatible Serial Interface with
- Excellent AC and DC Performance:
- SNR: 93 dB, THD: –108 dB
- INL: ±1.0 LSB (typ), ±2.0 LSB (max)
- DNL: ±1.0 LSB (max), 16-Bit NMC
- Wide Operating Range:
- AVDD: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- DVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
(Independent of AVDD)
- REF: 2.5 V to 5 V (Independent of AVDD)
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Low-Power Dissipation:
- 4.2 mW at 680 kSPS
- 0.6 mW at 100 kSPS
- 60 µW at 10 kSPS
- Power-Down Current (AVDD): 50 nA
- Full-Scale Step Settling to 16 Bits: 540 ns
- Packages: MSOP-10 and SON-10
Texas Instruments ADS8862IDRCT
The ADS8862 is a 16-bit, 680-kSPS, single-ended input, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device operates with a 2.5-V to 5-V external reference, offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The reference voltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD).
The device offers an SPI-compatible serial interface that also supports daisy-chain operation for cascading multiple devices. An optional busy-indicator bit makes synchronizing with the digital host easy.
The device supports unipolar single-ended analog inputs in the range of –0.1 V to VREF + 0.1 V.
Device operation is optimized for very low-power operation. Power consumption directly scales with speed. This feature makes the ADS8862 excellent for lower-speed applications.