|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Sample Rate: 100 kHz
- No Latency Output
- Unipolar, True-Differential Input Range:
–VREF to +VREF
- Wide Common-Mode Voltage Range:
0 V to VREF with 90-dB CMRR (min)
- SPI™-Compatible Serial Interface with
- Excellent AC and DC Performance:
- SNR: 100 dB, THD: –115 dB
- INL: ±1.5 LSB (typ), ±3.0 LSB (max)
- DNL: +1.5 and –1 LSB (max), 18-Bit NMC
- Wide Operating Range:
- AVDD: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- DVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
(Independent of AVDD)
- REF: 2.5 V to 5 V (Independent of AVDD)
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Low-Power Dissipation:
- 0.7 mW at 100 kSPS
- 70 µW at 10 kSPS
- Power-Down Current (AVDD): 50 nA
- Full-Scale Step Settling to 18 Bits: 1200 ns
- Packages: MSOP-10 and SON-10
Texas Instruments ADS8887IDGSR
The ADS8887 is an 18-bit, 100-kSPS, true-differential input, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device operates with a 2.5-V to 5-V external reference, offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The reference voltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD).
The device offers an SPI-compatible serial interface that also supports daisy-chain operation for cascading multiple devices.
The device supports unipolar, true-differential analog input signals with a differential input swing of –VREF to +VREF. This true-differential analog input structure allows for a common-mode voltage of any value in the range of 0 V to +VREF (when both inputs are within the operating input range of –0.1 V to VREF + 0.1 V).
Device operation is optimized for very low-power operation. Power consumption directly scales with speed. This feature makes the ADS8887 excellent for lower-speed applications.