|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Sample Rate: 2.5 MSPS
- No Latency Output
- Excellent DC and AC Performance:
- INL: ±0.25 LSB
- DNL: ±0.6 LSB
- SNR:96 dB, THD: –118 dB
- Wide Input Range:
- UnipolarDifferential Input Range:±VREF
- VREF Input Range: 2.5 V to5 V,
Independent of AVDD
- Low-Power Dissipation:
- 9 mW at 2.5 MSPS (AVDD Only)
- 15.5 mW at 2.5MSPS (Total)
- Flexible Low-Power Modes Enable Power Scaling withThroughput
- Enhanced-SPI (multiSPI™) Digital Interface
- JESD8-7A-Compliant Digital I/O at 1.8-V DVDD
- Fully-Specified Over Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small Footprint: 4-mm × 4-mm VQFN
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS9120IRGER
The ADS9120 is a 16-bit, 2.5-MSPS, successive approximation register(SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with enhanced performance features. The high throughputenables developers to oversample the input signal to improve dynamic range and accuracy of themeasurement. The ADS9110 is a pin-compatible, 18-bit, 2-MSPS variantof the ADS9120.
The ADS9120 boostsanalog performance while maintaining high-resolution data transfer by using TI’s enhanced SPIfeature. Enhanced SPI enables the ADS9120 to achieve high throughput at lower clock speeds, therebysimplifying board layout and lowering system cost.
Enhanced SPI also simplifies the host clocking-in of data, thereby making the deviceideal for applications involving FPGAs and DSPs. The ADS9120 is compatible with a standard SPI Interface. TheADS9120 has an internal dataparity feature that can be appended to the ADC data output. ADC data validation by the host, usingparity bits, improves system reliability.
The device supports JESD8-7A compliant I/Os, the extended industrial temperature range,and is offered in a space-saving, 4-mm × 4-mm, VQFN package.