|Package | PIN:||PBK | 128|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 64 Channels
- 28.32 µSec Min Scan Time (including integration and data transfer for all 64 channels)
- 7.5 MHz Max Data Transfer Rate
- Noise 824 e-RMS with 30 pF Sensor Capacitor in 1.2 pC Range
- Integral Nonlinearity: ±0.006% of FSR
- Eight Adjustable Full Scale Ranges (0.13 pC min to 9.5 pC max)
- Built in CDS (signal sample – offset sample)
- Selectable Integration Up/Down Mode
- Low Power: 175 mW
- NAP Mode: 49.5 mW
- 14 mm × 14 mm 128 Pin TQFP Package
- Digital Radiography
- CT Scanners
- Baggage Scanners
- Infrared Spectroscopy
Texas Instruments AFE0064IPBK
The AFE0064 is a 64 channel analog front end designed to suit the requirements of flat panel detector based digital X-ray systems.
The device includes 64 integrators, a PGA for full scale charge level selection, correlated double sampler, 64 as to 2 multiplexer, and two differential output drivers.
Hardware selectable Integration polarity allows integration of a positive or negative charge and provides more flexibility in system design. In addition, the device features TFT (Thin Film Transistor from Flat Panel Detector) charge injection compensation. This feature helps maximize the usable signal charge range of the device.
The nap feature enables substantial power saving. This is especially useful for power saving during long X-ray exposure periods.
The AFE0064 is available in a 128 pin TQFP package.