|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA-
422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Low Power, ICC = 100 µA Typical
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
- High Speed, tPLH = tPHL = 7 ns Typical
- Low Pulse Distortion, tsk(p) = 0.5 ns Typical
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
- Improved Replacement for AM26LS31 Device
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
- High-Reliability Automotive Applications
- Configuration Control and Print Support
- Qualification to Automotive Standards
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All
Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted.
On All Other Products, Production Processing
Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All
Texas Instruments AM26C31CN
The AM26C31 device is a differential line driver with complementary outputs, designed to meet the requirements of TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT). The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines, such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they provide the high-impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable functions are common to all four drivers and offer the choice of an active-high (G) or active-low (G) enable input. BiCMOS circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
The AM26C31C device is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C, the AM26C31I device is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C, the AM26C31Q device is characterized for operation over the automotive temperature range of –40°C to 125°C, and the AM26C31M device is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.