|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Low Power, ICC = 100 µA Typ
- Operates From a Single 5 V Supply
- High Speed, tPLH = tPHL = 7 ns Typ
- Low Pulse Distortion, tsk(p) = 0.5 ns Typ
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
- Improved Replacement for AM26LS31
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments AM26C31MDREP
The AM26C31 is a differential line driver with complementary outputs, designed to meet the requirements of TIA/EIA -422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT). The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines, such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they provide the high-impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable functions are common to all four drivers and offer the choice of an active-high (G) or active-low (G) enable input. BiCMOS circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
The AM26C31 is characterized for operation over extended temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.