|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B, TIA/EIA-423-B, and ITU Recommendation V.10 and V.11
- Low Power, ICC = 10 mA Typical
- ±7-V Common-Mode Range With ±200-mV Sensitivity
- Input Hysteresis: 60 mV Typical
- tpd = 17 ns Typical
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
- 3-State Outputs
- Input Fail-Safe Circuitry
- Improved Replacements for AM26LS32 Device
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AM26C32CN
The AM26C32 device is a quadruple differential line receiver for balanced or unbalanced digital data transmission. The enable function is common to all four receivers and offers a choice of active-high or active-low input. The 3-state outputs permit connection directly to a bus-organized system. Fail-safe design specifies that if the inputs are open, the outputs always are high. The AM26C32 devices are manufactured using a BiCMOS process, which is a combination of bipolar and CMOS transistors. This process provides the high voltage and current of bipolar with the low power of CMOS to reduce the power consumption to about one-fifth that of the standard AM26LS32, while maintaining AC and DC performance.