|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B, TIA/EIA-423-B, and ITU Recommendation V.10 and V.11
- Low Power, ICC = 10 mA Typ
- ±7 V Common-Mode Range With ±200 mV Sensitivity
- Input Hysteresis . . . 60 mV Typ
- tpd = 17 ns Typ
- Operates From a Single 5 V Supply
- 3-State Outputs
- Input Fail-Safe Circuitry
- Improved Replacements for AM26LS32
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments AM26C32MDREP
The AM26C32 is a quadruple differential line receiver for balanced or unbalanced digital data transmission. The enable function is common to all four receivers and offers a choice of active-high or active-low input. The 3-state outputs permit connection directly to a bus-organized system. Fail-safe design specifies that if the inputs are open, the outputs always are high.
The AM26C32 devices are manufactured using a BiCMOS process, which is a combination of bipolar and CMOS transistors. This process provides the high voltage and current of bipolar with the low power of CMOS to reduce the power consumption to about one-fifth that of the standard AM26LS32, while maintaining ac and dc performance.
The AM26C32 is characterized for operation over the extended temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.