|Package | PIN:||SOP (NS) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
- Complementary Outputs
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
- Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
- Available MIL-PRF-38535-Qualified Options (M):
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AM26LS31INSR
The AM26LS31 family ofdevices is a quadruple complementary-output line driverdesigned to meet the requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT) RecommendationV.11. The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines such astwisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they are in the high-impedance state in thepower-off condition. The enable function is common to all four drivers and offers the choice of anactive-high or active-low enable (G, G) input. Low-power Schottky circuitryreduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.