|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Meets or Exceeds Standards TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Operates From a Single 3.3-V Power Supply
- ESD Protection for RS422 Bus Pins
- ±15-kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- ±8-kV IEC61000-4-2, Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV IEC61000-4-2, Air-Gap Discharge
- Switching Rates Up to 32 MHz
- Propagation Delay Time: 8 ns Typical
- Pulse Skew Time: 500 ps Typical
- High Output-Drive Current: ±30 mA
- Controlled Rise and Fall Times: 5 ns Typical
- Differential Output Voltage With 100-Ω Load: 2.6 V Typical
- Accepts 5-V Logic Inputs With 3.3-V Supply
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Driver Output Short-Protection Circuit
- Glitch-Free Power-Up and Power-Down Protection
- Package Options: SO, SOIC, TSSOP, VQFN
Texas Instruments AM26LV31EIPWR
The AM26LV31E is a quadruple differential line driver with 3-state outputs. This driver has ±15-kV ESD (HBM and IEC61000-4-2, Air-Gap Discharge) and ±8-kV ESD (IEC61000-4-2, Contact Discharge) protection. This device is designed to meet TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 drivers with reduced supply voltage.
The device is optimized for balanced-bus transmission at switching rates up to 32 MHz. The outputs have high current capability for driving balanced lines, such as twisted-pair transmission lines, and provide a high impedance in the power-off condition.
The AM26LV31EI is characterized for operation from –40°C to +85°C.