|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 16|
|Temp:||S (-45 to 85)|
- Switching Rates up to 32 MHz
- Operate From a Single 3.3-V Supply
- Propagation Delay Time: 8 ns Typical
- Pulse Skew Time: 500 ps Typical
- High Output-Drive Current: ±30 mA
- Controlled Rise and Fall Times: 3 ns Typical
- Differential Output Voltage With 100-Ω
Load: 1.5 V Typical
- Ultra-Low Power Dissipation
- dc, 0.3 mW Maximum
- 32 MHz All Channels (No Load), 385 mW Typical
- Accept 5-V Logic Inputs With 3.3-V Supply
- Low-Voltage Pin-to-Pin Compatible Replacement for AM26C31, AM26LS31, MB571
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Condition
- Driver Output Short-Protection Circuit
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D, NS) Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AM26LV31ID
The AM26LV31C and AM26LV31I are BiCMOS quadruple differential line drivers with 3-stateoutputs. They are designed to be similar to TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 drivers withreduced supply-voltage range.
The devices are optimized for balanced-bus transmission at switching rates up to 32 MHz.The outputs have very high current capability for driving balanced lines such as twisted-pairtransmission lines and provide a high impedance in the power-off condition. The enable function iscommon to all four drivers and offers the choice of active-high or active-low enable inputs. TheAM26LV31C and AM26LV31I are designed using Texas Instruments proprietaryLinIMPACT-C60™ technology, facilitating ultra-lowpower consumption without sacrificing speed. These devices offer optimum performance when used withthe AM26LV32 quadruple line receivers.
The AM26LV31C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The AM26LV31I ischaracterized for operation from –45°C to 85°.C