|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Switching Rates Up to 32 MHz
- Operates From Single 3.3-V Supply
- Ultra-Low Power Dissipation: 27 mW Typical
- Open-Circuit, Short-Circuit, and Terminated
- −0.3-V to 5.5-V Common-Mode Range With
- Accepts 5-V Logic Inputs With 3.3-V VCC
- Input Hysteresis: 50 mV Typical
- 235 mW With Four Receivers at 32 MHz
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With AM26C32 and AM26LS32
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AM26LV32CD
The AM26LV32 device is a BiCMOS, quadruple differential line receiver with 3-stateoutputs, which is designed to be similar to the TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 receiverswith reduced common-mode voltage range due to reduced supply voltage.
The device is optimized for balanced bus transmission at switching rates up to 32 MHz.The enable function is common to all four receivers and offers a choice of active-high oractive-low inputs. The 3-state outputs permit connection directly to a bus-organized system. Eachdevice features high input impedance, input hysteresis for increased noise immunity, and inputsensitivity of ±200 mV over a common-mode input voltage range from −0.3 V to
5.5 V. When the inputs are open-circuit, the outputs are in the high logic state.
The AM26LV32C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The AM26LV32I ischaracterized for operation from −45°C to 85°C.