|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Schottky Circuitry for High Speed, Typical Propagation Delay Time . . . 12 ns
- Drivers Feature Open-Collector Outputs for Party-Line (Data Bus) Operation
- Driver Outputs Can Sink 100 mA at 0.8 V Maximum
- pnp Inputs for Minimal Input Loading
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With Advanced Micro Devices AM26S10
Texas Instruments AM26S10CDR
The AM26S10C is a quadruple bus transceiver utilizing Schottky-diode-clamped transistors for high speed. The drivers feature open-collector outputs capable of sinking 100 mA at 0.8 V maximum. The driver and strobe inputs use pnp transistors to reduce the input loading.
The driver of the AM26S10C is inverting and has two ground connections for improved ground current-handling capability. For proper operation, the ground pins should be tied together.
The AM26S10C is characterized for operation over the temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.
H = high level, L = low level, X = irrelevant